INSTINCTIVE SELF DEFENSE PROGRAM
1. GRADE- FIRST DAY LEVEL
2. GRADE – FOUNDATIONAL LEVEL
3. GRADE – BASIC LEVEL
4. GRADE – MIDDLE LEVEL
5. GRADE – HIGH LEVEL
6. GRADE – ADVANCED LEVEL
7. GRADE – HIGH ADVANCED LEVEL
8. GRADE – ASSISTANT INSTRUCTOR LEVEL
9. GRADE - INSTRUCTOR
After learning and grading in this basic program every candidate can apply for INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATION. Instructor certification is a testing procedure comprised from two parts:
1. Understanding of theoretical part, history of Instinctive Self Defense, making of IS, PSY Management knowledge, knowing and understanding all principles of IS Wisdom and wisdom.
2. Practical part – candidate demonstrate all learnt techniques from 1. GRADE till 9. GRADE in a specific way-no rest between techniques, no pausing for water, no changing clothes, no towels for wiping the sweat, just pure self defense from first known technique till last one and then some special tasks assigned by founder. Partners can be changed at will. That testing procedure is standard for all IS Instructors and it is organized and conducted by founder of Instinctive Self Defense.
After accomplishment of 9. GRADE Instructor level every Instructor can open his own school. Further advanced GRADES in Instinctive Self Defense are as follows:
10. GRADE – Higher Instructor
11. GRADE – High Instructor
12. GRADE – Independent Instructor
13. GRADE – High Independent Instructor
14. GRADE – Chief Instructor
15. GRADE – Head Master
For those Instructor level Grades there is special Instructor program comprised in Instructor Manual. Instructor Manual is available only to those ones who successfully accomplish 9.GRADE Instructor Level. Grade FOUNDER is only one and no one can get or earn or pass testing for that Grade. After retirement of FOUNDER only one person can get promoted to title GRANDMASTER –to be one and only Grandmaster for all world, and after his retirement-next person can get this title—if there will be someone worthy.